Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Single player help

Go down 
+3
S.a.S-Scorpion
NeVerDown
S.a.S-Frelli
7 posters
AuthorMessage
S.a.S-Frelli
The king
S.a.S-Frelli

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2006-04-12

Single player help Empty
PostSubject: Single player help   Single player help EmptyFri 14 Apr à 15:54

In this thread, you can ask for help of the maps in the Scct single player. Im not good at it, but many other are. king
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-So

Single player help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single player help   Single player help EmptyFri 14 Apr à 17:19

you have past Sp or not? Razz
Back to top Go down
NeVerDown

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-04-13

Single player help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single player help   Single player help EmptyFri 14 Apr à 18:01

im in the last level.. boring sp i mean.. its so linear.. hope da is more that you can choice what you can do..
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Frelli
The king
S.a.S-Frelli

Single player help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single player help   Single player help EmptyFri 14 Apr à 18:15

S.a.S-Solidus wrote:
you have past Sp or not? Razz
Im on 3 or 4 map hahaha. But I never ever plays it.
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-So

Single player help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single player help   Single player help EmptyFri 14 Apr à 18:55

Well Its Fun If you Past Game whit 100% Stealth like Sneaking Trought The Guards and wont make any Alarms, But if you just Run And kill Every1 you see, it Start to be boring sooner or later atleast for me. Wink
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Scorpion
S.a.S Co-Leader
S.a.S-Scorpion

Number of posts : 152

Single player help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single player help   Single player help EmptySat 15 Apr à 13:02

Since i got net conect i never play single player games, is so boring play against stiupid A.I. for sure i finish sc single but veryfast Smile full agrro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://smooth-and-silent.forumotion.com
S.a.S-Frelli
The king
S.a.S-Frelli

Single player help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single player help   Single player help EmptySat 15 Apr à 14:28

noob drunken
Back to top Go down
NeVerDown

Number of posts : 36

Single player help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single player help   Single player help EmptySat 15 Apr à 18:02

S.a.S-Scorpion wrote:
Since i got net conect i never play single player games, is so boring play against stiupid A.I. for sure i finish sc single but veryfast Smile full agrro Very Happy
the ai is not stupid.. but the ai is blind Wink
i mean.. the game would be tooo hard if you do 100 % sneak 0 t imes seen or something.. real people would c you or hear you.. andif they slightly see you they wont look in shadow and say: NOT HING HERE BUT GHOSTS AND SHADOWS
Back to top Go down
Globe

Number of posts : 31

Single player help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single player help   Single player help EmptySun 16 Apr à 17:28

THe biggest flaw of SP was that the maps were waay too dark. That's the worst thing in all SC:s. In reallife it should be literally pitch black for the guards not to see you. And getting it so dark would and should be very hard. hiding mostly behind objects and obtacles is better ffor me. That's why I'm looking forward to the new daylight missions.
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-So

Single player help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single player help   Single player help EmptySun 16 Apr à 17:47

Agree whit Globe,but Ubi Should Put More Dificult In Sc Series Couse its been too Easy since Sc1, i mean like more challencing Stealth?
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Sunshine
The queen
S.a.S-Sunshine

Number of posts : 54

Single player help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single player help   Single player help EmptyTue 18 Apr à 2:34

I can choose any map I want, 100% stealth. =D Even though I didn't make it, Xfire - Woosy sent me the files =D. So I could choose any map I wanted, or continue where I was before I reinstalled computer on map 5!

Single Player - boring.
Back to top Go down
Ston3coldkilla

Ston3coldkilla

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-04-17

Single player help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single player help   Single player help EmptyTue 18 Apr à 11:18

When i want to go on solo i just play pt, cause i don't have sc1 Sad, ct level designs in solo SUCK to say the least, only level I really liked was bathouse because of it's diffulcty
Back to top Go down
Globe

Number of posts : 31

Single player help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single player help   Single player help EmptyWed 19 Apr à 22:15

Just be happy with your PT ston3, it was clearly the best of the series IMO. PT:s missions were way too easy too but at least I loved the story and the locations. Original didn't actually impress me as much as I would've expected and CT was just boring.
Back to top Go down
NoBody-EF-

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-04-30

Single player help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single player help   Single player help EmptySun 30 Apr à 17:58

Who would ever need help against that hell of a stupid AI?
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Scorpion
S.a.S Co-Leader
S.a.S-Scorpion

Single player help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single player help   Single player help EmptyWed 24 May à 8:49

vs AI maybe not but sometimes u can stuck somewhere on map in some stiupiud place and then...some1 help. drunken
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Scorpion
S.a.S Co-Leader
S.a.S-Scorpion

Single player help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single player help   Single player help EmptyWed 24 May à 8:50

vs AI maybe not but sometimes u can stuck somewhere on map in some stiupiud place and then...some1 help. drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Single player help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single player help   Single player help Empty

Back to top Go down

Single player help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chaos Theory :: General chat-
Jump to: