Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite map(and tell me why)

Go down 
+12
Mortimer
S.a.S-Mosar
Revan
SovietSapper
ShaDoW-MoSeS-
NoX-RevolT3c
XpC_Maulwurf
Globe
NeVerDown
ChiL-LuM
S.a.S-Frelli
S.a.S-Scorpion
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Favorite map
AQUA
Favorite map(and tell me why) Vote_lcap0%Favorite map(and tell me why) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
CLUB
Favorite map(and tell me why) Vote_lcap14%Favorite map(and tell me why) Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
FACTORY
Favorite map(and tell me why) Vote_lcap5%Favorite map(and tell me why) Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
SILO
Favorite map(and tell me why) Vote_lcap5%Favorite map(and tell me why) Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
ORPHANAGE
Favorite map(and tell me why) Vote_lcap45%Favorite map(and tell me why) Vote_rcap
 45% [ 10 ]
RIVER
Favorite map(and tell me why) Vote_lcap14%Favorite map(and tell me why) Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
WAREH
 5% [ 1 ]
DEFTECH
Favorite map(and tell me why) Vote_lcap0%Favorite map(and tell me why) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
BANK
 5% [ 1 ]
STATION
Favorite map(and tell me why) Vote_lcap9%Favorite map(and tell me why) Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
S.a.S-Scorpion
S.a.S Co-Leader
S.a.S-Scorpion

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2006-04-12

Favorite map(and tell me why) Empty
PostSubject: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) EmptySat 15 Apr à 12:53

well...i vote orphanage...why Question cuz i think is really sc map is great and dark.Big and ballanced. bounce
Back to top Go down
https://smooth-and-silent.forumotion.com
S.a.S-Frelli
The king
S.a.S-Frelli

Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) EmptySat 15 Apr à 14:27

I vote for deftech since it's so good for dm. . .. . J/K Seriously I also vote for Orphange simply because you can play it in some many different ways. Stealth ,aggro, mix, whatever, you have many diff opinions to take the objectives.
Back to top Go down
ChiL-LuM

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2006-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) EmptySat 15 Apr à 17:25

I voted for orp too couse its a really good map. As frelli said u can do different styles on this map: aggro, stealth or mix.
Back to top Go down
NeVerDown

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) EmptySat 15 Apr à 18:01

i voted for clubhouse cuz its more teamplay then orph.. too bad its overplayed.. second is factory.. third is orph.. that depends on the games tho.. sometimes factory is more fun and sometimes orph.. i dont liek orph when ppl rush 3 obj in 2 minutes i mean if you hack first 1 and do quick u can take all obj with 1 life

club is sometimes boring too and factory too.. but these are my top 3 not really in order
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-So

PostSubject: Re: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) EmptySun 16 Apr à 11:53

Mhhh.. Actually this is Hard Guestion For me and snakebit for sure couse we like to play All Maps Really Much, but need it to Vote so I vote it Orphange Couse You Can Be Stealth/Agro and you can Win this map Whit Teamplay or Solo-Play Which means that you Move alone and take Bomb/Nd/Disk Alone.
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Sn

PostSubject: Re: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) EmptySun 16 Apr à 12:43

Orphanage MUahahahahhahahaha It is so evil . Its rather big and is fine for aggro and stealth .
Back to top Go down
Globe

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2006-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) EmptySun 16 Apr à 17:22

Factory with Orphanage a very close second.

Both big maps, but factory is a lil better cause it doesn't have the sectormap attributes that allow the mercs to sit down and camp some disk like in 3rd sector in orphanage.

Club house is good because I like the bunch of hack panels and so many routes to objectives. I couldn't play the beta so it's just like any other map to me.
Back to top Go down
XpC_Maulwurf

XpC_Maulwurf

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) EmptySun 16 Apr à 22:04

I voted for station, because I think the two parts are both very nice in a different way... and its very funny to sniper and to disturb the Mercs at the beginning and the second part is fair for both. cheers
My second favourite map is Missilestrike, but i cant explain why, its just... perfect. Smile
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Scorpion
S.a.S Co-Leader
S.a.S-Scorpion

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) EmptyWed 10 May à 2:01

Missile hmm...worst map ct ever!thats my point.I dont know ,its just sux ass
Back to top Go down
https://smooth-and-silent.forumotion.com
NoX-RevolT3c

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) EmptyThu 11 May à 21:11

Missile is a rush Map. But Orph is my favorite Map too cause you have many ways to choose. Also thumps up for Museum.
Back to top Go down
XpC_Maulwurf

XpC_Maulwurf

PostSubject: Re: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) EmptyFri 2 Jun à 19:13

I changed my meaning, now factory is my favourite map Razz
Back to top Go down
ShaDoW-MoSeS-

ShaDoW-MoSeS-

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) EmptyFri 2 Jun à 21:03

orp= cause on this map the mercs cant camp like in aqua Wink
and whitout tw u cant do nothing if u play against g00d 1337 playa...( facT iS: thats a reaL sc map) not like the other b's maps where agro playa aLwaYs rusH ( thats not sc for me) pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.pwned.nl
S.a.S-So

PostSubject: Re: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) EmptyFri 2 Jun à 21:18

you can solo Orphange no matter how good team you have agnaist atleast if you stealth. anyways welcome new user Shadow-MoSes- btw may i ask why name of that? Laughing
Back to top Go down
ShaDoW-MoSeS-

ShaDoW-MoSeS-

PostSubject: Re: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) EmptyFri 2 Jun à 22:00

weLL i am a Metal Gear fan...thats why "the name" Wink
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-So

PostSubject: Re: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) EmptyFri 2 Jun à 22:09

how long u been fan of mg/mgs? or just mgs series fan? ive been fan of mg/mgs series now 12 years fan so hit me up if you dont know something from mg/mgs. Wink
Back to top Go down
ShaDoW-MoSeS-

ShaDoW-MoSeS-

PostSubject: Re: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) EmptyFri 2 Jun à 22:53

mgs seriens fan.... Basketball

EDIT: dont spam!!! S.a.S-Scorpion
Back to top Go down
SovietSapper

SovietSapper

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) EmptyFri 9 Jun à 13:29

Factory and Orph I like, but only with a decent teammate to destract mercs Very Happy

I kinda like Aqua from some reason though. Played it so much, and mercs never expect stealth!

Not too keen on Missle or Station though.

Museam is good as well Very Happy Got to try some new steath moves I learn on it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XpC_Maulwurf

XpC_Maulwurf

PostSubject: Re: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) EmptyWed 14 Jun à 21:47

new favourite one: museum Smile
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-So

PostSubject: Re: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) EmptyThu 15 Jun à 1:58

still my favourite : All maps. Wink
Back to top Go down
XpC_Maulwurf

XpC_Maulwurf

PostSubject: Re: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) EmptyFri 16 Jun à 22:45

S.a.S-Solidus wrote:
still my favourite : All maps. Wink

*cough* polarbase sux *cough*
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) EmptySun 18 Jun à 15:03

I really like Aqua and Mus.
PB can be but i hate this grab-bug with bombs-_-
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Mosar

S.a.S-Mosar

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) EmptySun 18 Jun à 15:51

Actually my favorite maps are Mount Hospital (the first SvM map I ever played) and Steel Squat.
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Frelli
The king
S.a.S-Frelli

Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) EmptySun 18 Jun à 18:57

Lately i've started to like Bank more and more.
Back to top Go down
ChiL-LuM

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2006-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) EmptySun 18 Jun à 21:21

S.a.S-Frelli wrote:
Lately i've started to like Bank more and more.

yea, same here
Back to top Go down
Mortimer

Mortimer

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) EmptySun 18 Jun à 22:04

I love polar...It's simply the best drunken
And that, as you called it, bug is as far as I know, made on purpose...
There are unneckables zones Razz But of course I don't know it for sure Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite map(and tell me why)   Favorite map(and tell me why) Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite map(and tell me why)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chaos Theory :: Versus-
Jump to: