Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

calling me a lamer...

Go down 
+5
S.a.S-Frelli
NeVerDown
goodkebab
S.a.S-Scorpion
S.a.S-Winters
9 posters
AuthorMessage
S.a.S-Winters
Cams master

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-04-12

calling me a lamer... Empty
PostSubject: calling me a lamer...   calling me a lamer... EmptySat 15 Apr à 22:36

ok at the saturnight i was playing in my own server, ok nothing special bout 1 hour later, then cerb-fs and Snaat came to smurf me.
And they won merc round in factory...

well what happens after that?

when we were in the lobby we were talking some shit bla bla bla and then, my game crashed to my desktop and bout in 20 sec cerb and snaat started whining to me

"THAT WAS LAME DUDE OMG", "OK THATS LAME,LEAVER"

and that started pissing me of thx by the two f***** idiots!
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Scorpion
S.a.S Co-Leader
S.a.S-Scorpion

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: calling me a lamer...   calling me a lamer... EmptySat 15 Apr à 22:39

lol man if u really talk about this i can say i play ones with Anters on my server against guy from FS i dont tell against who but we crash then as spy round and then pwn them as merc round all the time i hear whining about laggs BS etc.We was DoD that time but...that was 1 or 2 weeks ago so fuk it man in fact dont worries.babys whining only!!!That was station map after our soy round and a half of our mers round one of the FS member just leave the server ...hmm that was lame lol.Cheers Winters Smile
Back to top Go down
https://smooth-and-silent.forumotion.com
goodkebab

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-04-21

PostSubject: Re: calling me a lamer...   calling me a lamer... EmptyFri 21 Apr à 18:38

I think I know the ones your thinking of Miserable....Cerb is not the only one...but then 13-16 year olds cannot be expected to be behave mature when they lose.

I dont care really...I have my partner now and I dont think he really cares about clan tags.

And you all know I dont whine about the MT whores or all of the host grabs from double team aggro spies.

Wink
Back to top Go down
NeVerDown

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-04-13

PostSubject: Re: calling me a lamer...   calling me a lamer... EmptyFri 21 Apr à 19:03

dont tok to me liek that.. hope it wasnt me =S
well yea cerb sometimes gets sickandtired of leavers and stuff but 25% time thats a crash
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Frelli
The king
S.a.S-Frelli

Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: calling me a lamer...   calling me a lamer... EmptyFri 21 Apr à 22:52

goodkebab wrote:

Welcome the our boards kebab Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Scorpion
S.a.S Co-Leader
S.a.S-Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: calling me a lamer...   calling me a lamer... EmptySat 22 Apr à 11:07

Welcom goodkebab and i really happy u finaly got a m8 (illegalmartian?)he's pretty good.Well about MT =--if some1 use it a lot or all the time like me Smile that sux for him if u know how to use camo and go full stealth.Abot that game yea that was cerb but the other is my friend so...i dont tell maybe he got a bad day ,i dont know, im like goodkebab i dont really care about it but calling my clan friend a lamer is not really nice so i must say something about FS member.
Back to top Go down
Ston3coldkilla

Ston3coldkilla

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-04-17

PostSubject: Re: calling me a lamer...   calling me a lamer... EmptySat 22 Apr à 12:55

Yeah, I was trying out for FS but i have been re-thinking it lately, c3rb was hosting a game yesterday i was trying out in for example, he left just cause we were getting beaten by a shotty and uzi, im probaly going to make a two man team or wait a while for a good clan like you guys, or just stay solo Wink, winters about snaat... sometimes he does get mad, it's not his fault
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Frelli
The king
S.a.S-Frelli

PostSubject: Re: calling me a lamer...   calling me a lamer... EmptySat 22 Apr à 18:10

Ston3coldkilla wrote:
sometimes he does get mad, it's not his fault
lol? Whos fault is it then?
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Scorpion
S.a.S Co-Leader
S.a.S-Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: calling me a lamer...   calling me a lamer... EmptySat 22 Apr à 19:13

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing xDRoflLmaoLolZor
Back to top Go down
Ston3coldkilla

Ston3coldkilla

PostSubject: Re: calling me a lamer...   calling me a lamer... EmptyMon 24 Apr à 14:32

S.a.S-Frelli wrote:
Ston3coldkilla wrote:
sometimes he does get mad, it's not his fault
lol? Whos fault is it then?
I don't know.... his temper? lol Razz
Back to top Go down
goodkebab

PostSubject: Re: calling me a lamer...   calling me a lamer... EmptyThu 27 Apr à 12:54

Cerb has not been playing CT since oblivion came out which was the same time I hooked up with Martian. My suspicion is that he has lost interest in CT because he is out of practice but perhaps there is another reason he is not playing. Nobody really knows....and I suspect a few of the FS members no longer bother with tags which appears to mean that the clan does not have the identity that the older clans have.

I am very happy playing with Martian, he is a much better player then myself so I hope to learn some stuff from him.

Nev, your one of the best behaved and skilled 13year olds I know of in this game, I respect you for that but do understand there is a definate differance in behaviour with the older players. Thats another reason I appreicate Martian for, he is very competitive in his game but still respects his opponents and keeps his complaints to team chat. That is the kind of behaviour differance I am talking about.

Stone, dont worry about FS...you would still have to find a good team mate even if you were in a clan. It makes good sense to bring your mate with you if you join a clan.
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Frelli
The king
S.a.S-Frelli

PostSubject: Re: calling me a lamer...   calling me a lamer... EmptyThu 27 Apr à 16:37

Gkebab, may I ask you who is Martain? Old accs or something .. i've never seen him and you said he as better than you, so he most e good. Question
Back to top Go down
NeVerDown

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: calling me a lamer...   calling me a lamer... EmptyThu 27 Apr à 20:57

i still have to learn eh Very Happy -FS is more a friend group then a clan.. so i removed my tag
Back to top Go down
goodkebab

PostSubject: Re: calling me a lamer...   calling me a lamer... EmptyFri 28 Apr à 15:30

Nev, I am only pointing out a differance between behaviours of age. I know plenty of jerks that are my age (31) and nice players that are young (you). I only wish to point out that these differances can cause problems if there is no understanding of those differances.

Illegalmartian is better known as Lediniz, the old partner of Punishmentdu. Led lost his internet connection for a couple of months and in that time Punish found a female partner (Blackveldt) whom he is somewhat intimite with and remained loyal to. Once Led came back he ended up partnering with me as a result because we play at very similar times and already knew each other from when I was going against him and Punish.

I credit led for teaching me all about quick cams ....for I learned how to defeat them when playing against him...and learned how to use them when partnered with him. I am sure all of you know him for being one really sticky bastard with both cams and plain cleverness at being unpredictable.

As a team we really dont have much of tactics but just try to react appropriatly to how the opponents are playing. We go aggressive...we go stealth...half the game we split up, the other half we work together. If there is something we can improve it is tactical teamwork...but we just laugh at making any kind of plan.
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Frelli
The king
S.a.S-Frelli

PostSubject: Re: calling me a lamer...   calling me a lamer... EmptyFri 28 Apr à 15:38

I sure know who led is Wink. I've had many gg's against him and punnish before. And yes, he is a very smart player who seems to think alot Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Ston3coldkilla

Ston3coldkilla

PostSubject: Re: calling me a lamer...   calling me a lamer... EmptyFri 28 Apr à 18:37

As for clans kebab, I did decide a while ago im not joining FS, at the moment it's most likely im solo, unless i got a pretty nice and skilled m8, or a great clan asked me in.
Back to top Go down
Globe

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: calling me a lamer...   calling me a lamer... EmptyMon 1 May à 21:05

Is that really Ston3?
Back to top Go down
Ston3coldkilla

Ston3coldkilla

PostSubject: Re: calling me a lamer...   calling me a lamer... EmptyMon 1 May à 22:04

Yep, hey globe.
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Sunshine
The queen
S.a.S-Sunshine

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: calling me a lamer...   calling me a lamer... EmptyTue 2 May à 18:09

Globe wrote:
Is that really Ston3?

No its really STON3COLDKILLA.
Back to top Go down
Ston3coldkilla

Ston3coldkilla

PostSubject: Re: calling me a lamer...   calling me a lamer... EmptyTue 2 May à 18:12

I am amazed by the wisdom of sunshine lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
SovietSapper

SovietSapper

Registration date : 2006-06-06

PostSubject: Re: calling me a lamer...   calling me a lamer... EmptyFri 9 Jun à 13:44

Heh - I am looking for a partner as well Sad

Singalong time : "I'm all alone with no one here to guiiiiiide me! But ya gotta have friends"

Whats ur playstyle? Prehaps we can have a few games sometime?
Back to top Go down
Ston3coldkilla

Ston3coldkilla

PostSubject: Re: calling me a lamer...   calling me a lamer... EmptyFri 9 Jun à 19:50

My playstyle is mixed, stealth, and agro when a distraction ect, my xfire is ston3coldkilla, i'd be happy to havea few games mate Wink. Just so you know though, i got a replacement gfx card in atm (fx5200 128mb, really bad) so i only get around 25fps, which sucks atm. I can still play though Wink
EDIT- back to WC
Back to top Go down
SovietSapper

SovietSapper

Registration date : 2006-06-06

PostSubject: Re: calling me a lamer...   calling me a lamer... EmptyFri 9 Jun à 21:05

Don't have access to SC at the moment Sad And while I do have Xfire, it has problems connecting Sad But I am working on it and should have it all fixed up and ready to go in a few weeks

A few weeks? bah! Sad

Yeah, playstyle is stealth kinda like solidus's, but slightly different. Hard to describe Very Happy. If teamplaying, I make a great meat-flavored bullet shield Very Happy Would love to play a few games though. Will PM you when I am back up and running.

I have fx5200 128mb as well, but I still hitting a goodframe rate wih it? You sure everything is optimised?
Back to top Go down
Ston3coldkilla

Ston3coldkilla

PostSubject: Re: calling me a lamer...   calling me a lamer... EmptyFri 9 Jun à 22:04

I lowered it from all on max to 640x840
Shadows-Normal (cant go lower)
Post render-Normal (cant go lower)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling me a lamer...   calling me a lamer... Empty

Back to top Go down

calling me a lamer...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chaos Theory :: Versus-