Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I Have uncovered evidence...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ston3coldkilla

Ston3coldkilla

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-04-17

I Have uncovered evidence... Empty
PostSubject: I Have uncovered evidence...   I Have uncovered evidence... EmptySat 3 Jun à 18:02

That Mr.Mic cheats, or used to! If you have the MicCam video, notice at the last museum part, first of all he shoots som1 then throws a flash, then shoots the other and throws a chaff, all quite normal, then starts hacking, when the guy charges at him he throws a smoke grenade, i think you know what this means, yes people he used the 3 quick uses cheat. Now if he doesnt i apoligize, and for the record i dont have a grudge against him, but i guess I just notice things im not meant to notice Razz
Back to top Go down
Kix.Ck

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-06-03

PostSubject: Re: I Have uncovered evidence...   I Have uncovered evidence... EmptySat 3 Jun à 21:01

If you didn't have the attention span of an ant, you would have read through the whole thread on the Ubi forums where this video debut, or maybe it's because you were a fucking retard and got yourself banned.

Anyways, this is a excerpt of one of Mic's posts from that thread when he was accused of the very same thing:

"...i was fumbling over my keyboard.
I meant to throw a smoke to slow him down, but my chaff came out, because I accidentally switched EQ before the nade left my hand. Because I was going to shoot a chaff at the console, to take the lazers out.

Why would i ever throw a chaff to slow someone down? It was obviously a mistake."

In short, he made a accidentally caused a glitch in the game.

GG, stonecoldkilla. Way to earn back respect.
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-So

PostSubject: Re: I Have uncovered evidence...   I Have uncovered evidence... EmptySat 3 Jun à 21:11

agree with kix.ck, anyways ill put the lock on this1. Wink

yeah AGREE : Scorpion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Have uncovered evidence...   I Have uncovered evidence... Empty

Back to top Go down

I Have uncovered evidence...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chaos Theory :: Versus-
Jump to: