Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf

Go down 
+2
S.a.S-Scorpion
S.a.S-Frelli
6 posters
AuthorMessage
S.a.S-So

Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf Empty
PostSubject: Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf   Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf EmptyMon 5 Jun à 15:48

Wazzup boys and girls, my 2nd vid is out now. its River mall this time.

Anyways i didnt choose River mall to be my 2nd Vid Map. i ask it from the peoples that what they would like to see and they said River Mall , River Mall , River Mall. so they got my wish. Wink

Huge +++++ and Huge thx to S.a.S-Scorpion again for editing my vid. hes been rly helpfull.

heres the link to 2nd vid: Twisted Evil

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3651075192/m/7631057054

http://files.filefront.com/River_Mallwmv/;5123523;;/fileinfo.html

~S~/Solidus

Last edited by on Wed 7 Jun à 15:22; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Frelli
The king
S.a.S-Frelli

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2006-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf   Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf EmptyMon 5 Jun à 15:52

Nice video again, nice played, nice edit scorpy. But don't touch my smiley! king king king
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-So

PostSubject: Re: Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf   Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf EmptyMon 5 Jun à 15:54

better? What a Face
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Frelli
The king
S.a.S-Frelli

PostSubject: Re: Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf   Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf EmptyMon 5 Jun à 15:56

Alot lol!
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Scorpion
S.a.S Co-Leader
S.a.S-Scorpion

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf   Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf EmptyMon 5 Jun à 15:58

i always do my best even i working only on standart windows movie maker
Back to top Go down
https://smooth-and-silent.forumotion.com
Elem3nteX

Elem3nteX

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf   Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf EmptyMon 5 Jun à 22:44

Nice Vid but its a bit boring....
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-So

PostSubject: Re: Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf   Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf EmptyMon 5 Jun à 23:04

yea, but u need to understand what is stealth element. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ston3coldkilla

Ston3coldkilla

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf   Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf EmptyTue 6 Jun à 18:41

Now in the ubi thread you call it full stealth apparently, no offense but you had been shot and detected a few times, not much to take away the feel of it being 'full stealth' but it detracted from the view a bit. Great video still, i used to enjoy being 'pwnage' at agro (at my arragont time.... I was eleven then... now im nearly 13, more mature) but stealth gives you a longer game, and much more intresting, it helps you also realise one thing, TIMING IS EVERYTHING, you must have communicated over mic to know some things Wink
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-So

PostSubject: Re: Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf   Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf EmptyTue 6 Jun à 18:51

Stone3 im not sure how good you're at stealth and what way you see the Steatlh, But even if you do the stealth you can get Shots,Spotted.

I think you just dont understand all basics of the stealth sry :-/. so you got much to learn about it over and out. Wink

Ps: if you dont understand it ill let Mosar to explain it to you. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ston3coldkilla

Ston3coldkilla

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf   Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf EmptyTue 6 Jun à 19:17

lol, I think i do, when i play with somebody tolerable lol, somebody who communicates, atleast through teamsay is a must, distractions help, like smokeing to your opposite, waiting for a mercany to come and neck him when he goes toward the smoke
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Frelli
The king
S.a.S-Frelli

PostSubject: Re: Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf   Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf EmptyTue 6 Jun à 21:20

I lol'ed
Back to top Go down
ShaDoW-MoSeS-

ShaDoW-MoSeS-

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf   Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf EmptyWed 7 Jun à 15:12

The movie is not bad(g00d stealth) Rolling Eyes
But i find something could be better and thats the music... that dont fit to stealth Wink

some mgs music would be better, like in your last movie
Back to top Go down
http://www.pwned.nl
S.a.S-So

PostSubject: Re: Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf   Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf EmptyWed 7 Jun à 15:22

Yea im totally agree with you Shadow Moses. i was finding Mgs series music for it . anyways i was sure in mgs1 music album got some great music for it something like Mgs1 ' Tank Hanger Track ', but the problem was that i lost my mgs1 album. >.<, so after that we need to find some other music.

Anyways i got link from Friend where i can download mgs Twins snake's all Tracks , so in my 3rd vid there will be mgs stuff again. Wink

Anyways i Upload it the Vid in FileFront now.
Back to top Go down
ShaDoW-MoSeS-

ShaDoW-MoSeS-

PostSubject: Re: Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf   Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf EmptyWed 7 Jun à 15:41

drunken u said "Anyways i got link from Friend where i can download mgs Twins snake's all Tracks" drunken
i nEEd that link^^ well i have many mg song but not aLL, dint find all Mad
can ya pls giVe THAT LINK
I NEED IT Mad....
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-So

PostSubject: Re: Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf   Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf EmptyWed 7 Jun à 16:59

there u go http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/1035

anyways if u got some music ideas of mgs2 , just hit me by xfire cuz u have it.
Wink
Back to top Go down
ShaDoW-MoSeS-

ShaDoW-MoSeS-

PostSubject: Re: Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf   Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf EmptyWed 7 Jun à 18:34

OMG THX 4 THE HP i've searched for very long the mg soundtrack drunken
after 40 years search i finaly found it Mad
Back to top Go down
ShadowX

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf   Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf EmptyFri 9 Jun à 0:22

I really liked the video, now i have a bit better understanding of stealth. Nice editing also, music didn't fit we'll but overall the video was great Smile I would really love to see Orphanage full stealth, luckily it's coming Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf   Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf Empty

Back to top Go down

Solidus 2nd Vid / River mall Hf
Page 1 of 1