Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guarding or Camping?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TPK-FORCE4

TPK-FORCE4

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-07-30

Guarding or Camping? Empty
PostSubject: Guarding or Camping?   Guarding or Camping? EmptySun 30 Jul à 22:51

I m new to this board and want u to say me when is somebody a camper...As merc od as Spy doesnt matter...I think a merc is a camper when he got an uzi and stands next to the objectiv coz it is hacked to 99%...I had that one time in river mall...One last obejctiv less time and 99% and what do i see...That ass stands next to the objectiv he said sry and meant he is just guarding...I had only one live...i ve tryd to make him sleep but he used gas mask so i tazed him shot the lasers down have beaten him and started hacking but he has given me a hs...i was so angry(lol)
What do u think ...was he camping or guarding?
Gimme a reason^^and tell me some of your greatest Camping/Guarding storys...
Back to top Go down
ChiL-LuM

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2006-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Guarding or Camping?   Guarding or Camping? EmptySun 30 Jul à 23:17

why didnt u lure him awai from the obj? oO

btw: camping is not a crime : P and u can do something against it whensoever. for me its not a really big problem. but if the merc doesnt go awai from the obj.. shit happens. maybe u will have more luck next time ^^
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-So

PostSubject: Re: Guarding or Camping?   Guarding or Camping? EmptyMon 31 Jul à 1:03

Agree with Sephiroth. well basicly you dont need to lure merc away from the obj. you just need to use for example smokeG. or just sticky cam him around till mask goes off totally.. and wola.. ull take obj for sure..

This is most smallest problem what i have notice in this game ,and this isnt happening so often.. atleast for me i have seen this only 1-2 times in whole time of ct.
Back to top Go down
TPK-FORCE4

TPK-FORCE4

PostSubject: Re: Guarding or Camping?   Guarding or Camping? EmptyMon 31 Jul à 2:35

I ve tryed tu lure him away but i had only 1 minute and not much smokes and stickys...well it was a fu**** situation for me but like u ve said shit happens... ; )

Well i wanted to ask u if u can show me a bit how to move a bit stealthier...i need more practice with that...i would be so ******* awesome...^^
Back to top Go down
ChiL-LuM

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2006-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Guarding or Camping?   Guarding or Camping? EmptyMon 31 Jul à 2:43

look at solidus' vids. they are a good example for stealthaction Very Happy. try some ways/tactics which are shown in there and maybe u'll become a stealthy threat for other players with a lil bit practise:)
Back to top Go down
TPK-FORCE4

TPK-FORCE4

PostSubject: Re: Guarding or Camping?   Guarding or Camping? EmptyMon 31 Jul à 2:59

yao i did i m using the same equip and i couldnt believe it but it works...if u r stealthy u dont need smoke nades...but i need to know the best ways and stuff like that...like in clubhouse...i cant wald arround the merc...

Anyway this forum ROCKS!!! Guarding or Camping? 6_176
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Scorpion
S.a.S Co-Leader
S.a.S-Scorpion

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2006-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Guarding or Camping?   Guarding or Camping? EmptyMon 31 Jul à 12:45

SytuAtion like merc standing right front of the comp happends like 1/100 ,but this make me laugh always.
Back to top Go down
https://smooth-and-silent.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guarding or Camping?   Guarding or Camping? Empty

Back to top Go down

Guarding or Camping?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chaos Theory :: Versus-
Jump to: