Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Battlefield 2 + Stealth?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SovietSapper

SovietSapper

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-06-06

Battlefield 2 + Stealth? Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 2 + Stealth?   Battlefield 2 + Stealth? EmptyThu 3 Aug à 20:20

Well I am a fan of Battlefield 2 myself, even if I do suck Very Happy (But please prove me wrong if you want... please!)

Now what would be intresting - Could you apply lessons learnt in Splinter Cell to a standard FPS? Ridiculous? Retarded? Really Rubbish Reasoning?

I think that you could, but what you all think about it?
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Scorpion
S.a.S Co-Leader
S.a.S-Scorpion

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2006-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 2 + Stealth?   Battlefield 2 + Stealth? EmptyFri 4 Aug à 7:51

Ofc u r right. I was playing BF2 a lot with my rl friend ,about 300 hours. BF its easy , i meet a lot ppl with awesome skills like shooting , driving or flying,but that r only manual skills. When u meet them face to face ,u r dead in 2-3 sec, BUT so what he have awesome skill if i easy can sneak behinde him and kill him by knife. I stop playing bf cuz its boring to play vs ppl who just going around and shooting to everybody like in quake. ( no real challange,hard to find good server). Like said i was playing 300 hours but only onec i meet clan who really have tactics , use thier brains + awesome skills. IF u want play real good battlefield game ,go find GROM clan server(polish clan) won against them is almost impossible.

EDIT: u r 100% right. Skills what u got in sc ,r usefull in every other game.
Back to top Go down
https://smooth-and-silent.forumotion.com
SovietSapper

SovietSapper

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 2 + Stealth?   Battlefield 2 + Stealth? EmptyFri 4 Aug à 16:46

Glad someone agrees with me - I know that it sure has helped my knifing. It also helps ur sniping funny enough - you get a better sense of when to move, and moving without being seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 2 + Stealth?   Battlefield 2 + Stealth? Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 2 + Stealth?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Games :: Battlefield on-line-
Jump to: