Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle?

Go down 
+5
ChiL-LuM
S.a.S-Scorpion
Ston3coldkilla
S.a.S-Tormentor
S.a.S-Frelli
9 posters
AuthorMessage
S.a.S-So

TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle? Empty
PostSubject: TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle?   TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle? EmptyMon 17 Apr à 21:18

Okay So been notice this long time ago that we all have our own playing style how we clean our road to victory as a spy, So my guestion is what kind of playing style do you have?

TeamWork Player: You Like to move whit your team8 together and Take All Obj and Knockout Mercs down Together.

Or

Solo Player: You Like to Move Alone Like your Team8 Wont Follow you and take Obj/Cover Bombs/Mercs Down/Solve Some Problems alone?

MY Own playing style what i mostly love is Solo Playing, couse i can Think More Clearly and i dont need to worrie about that when team8 is doing mistake while hes following me,but ofc i like Teamwork playing if im playing whit snakebit but if i play whit random who i have never met, then its horrible couse you need to ask ' Do you have Mic/are you any good player and so on' Smile

Edit: Oh and Tell Some Reason why you like Team/Solo playingstyle. Wink

Last edited by on Mon 17 Apr à 23:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Frelli
The king
S.a.S-Frelli

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2006-04-12

PostSubject: Re: TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle?   TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle? EmptyMon 17 Apr à 21:27

I play more like solo. Well when I play with mate or friend ofc I teamplay, but not always move together. Sometimes (often) it's better to split up the mercs to make space and opportunitys (lal at spelling). So I say im a teamplayer but not necessary move together all the time Smile.
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Tormentor
Stealth addict

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle?   TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle? EmptyMon 17 Apr à 21:34

Umm... depends. It so much depends. If I got a choice, I'd be a loner. For mostly because of the same reasons like you Solidus.
Back to top Go down
Ston3coldkilla

Ston3coldkilla

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-04-17

PostSubject: Re: TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle?   TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle? EmptyMon 17 Apr à 22:13

I usually go solo, basically because whoever im playing with usually doesnt communicate with me, so i go camo-ing along on my own, unless it's like 'put a cam over cafe door and watch me incase I cant see a merc near or mine ect, i usually like to be in charge and no what we're doing though, Basically my idea's are also like 'Have a plan and stick to it' if your mate is getting shot at, you can think of it as him leading mercs away from an objective, instead of chasing a merc.
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Scorpion
S.a.S Co-Leader
S.a.S-Scorpion

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle?   TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle? EmptyMon 17 Apr à 22:53

I love solo cuz dont must listen and follows some thing what my m8 want to do.There is a lot of tricks when u play alone, u can do everything alone.But anyways i play solo not too much cuz i have m8 and good team work with him so its fine for me 2.
Back to top Go down
https://smooth-and-silent.forumotion.com
ChiL-LuM

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2006-04-14

PostSubject: Re: TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle?   TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle? EmptyMon 17 Apr à 23:26

When i dont play with my mate/friend i do everything alone. I think if u play with a random player/noob Wink its better to do everything alone. In the majority of my games without a mate/friend i was mostly effective with solo play. And i can better concentrate when i dont say/type anything What a Face . so yap my style is solo afro Cool
Back to top Go down
Globe

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2006-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle?   TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle? EmptyTue 18 Apr à 19:03

Mostly solo. If i'm with random, i don't help him much exept some keypoint bullets and cam the merc with a good opprtunity. I tend to place my (hacking) mate as a distraction and try to be the one who takes advantage of it by doing an objective far from him.

With teammate, it's about 50/50. Depends mostly on my mood really.
Back to top Go down
ShaDoW-MoSeS-

ShaDoW-MoSeS-

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-06-01

PostSubject: Re: TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle?   TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle? EmptyWed 7 Jun à 15:00

The only thing where i need a partner is to do coop,the rest is "Do it yourselF" StyLe Mad
cause your random m8 is to 89% a newbie and if he's g00d he makes 2 solo pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.pwned.nl
SovietSapper

SovietSapper

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-06-06

PostSubject: Re: TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle?   TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle? EmptyFri 9 Jun à 13:09

Hi all! Soviet Sapper, new to the forums. I have great respect for the S.a.S clan - always found any of you who I have played to be nice people online. So I thought I would join up here to say hi Very Happy

I suppose I am a person who likes to have a very aggro partner. That way, the mercs are distracted while I sneak past! Very Happy My playstyle is very simler to Solidus's, so I can appricate his skill in his video's! Although, i must admit, I am have so much more skill at mashing my keyboard in a blind panic when Merc's are coming meh!
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-So

PostSubject: Re: TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle?   TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle? EmptyFri 9 Jun à 13:18

Hehe ty u like it my vids Soviet. anyways im doing my 3rd vid like i said it earlier in sc forums be4 Splinterex start to be an asshole. Wink

About the Sig you can ask from S.a.S-Frelli hes not doing bad sigs at all.

AND Welcome to our S.a.S/Smooth And Silent Forums .Hope so you enjoy with us. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SovietSapper

SovietSapper

PostSubject: Re: TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle?   TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle? EmptyFri 9 Jun à 13:31

lol Thanks for the Welcome Solidus Very Happy Any clues on which map this 3rd video is on? Or is that not allowed to be known yet? Razz

EDIT: Oh yeah - Splinterex! This picture came to mind when I saw that Very Happy

TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle? Recall73fl

hehehehe lol!

Last edited by on Fri 9 Jun à 13:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-So

PostSubject: Re: TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle?   TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle? EmptyFri 9 Jun à 13:33

well right now its Orphange, but i also take map reguest what peoples would like to see in 4th vid. Wink

Edit: Oops i spoiled about 4th ><
Back to top Go down
SovietSapper

SovietSapper

PostSubject: Re: TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle?   TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle? EmptyFri 9 Jun à 13:38

4th Vid? I have a choise of 3 really.

Aqua - Small, tight map. Would be a really tense video to see if you could pull it off as steath, and not have to revert to aggro. Would be a hard one to make prehaps?

Factory - Big and lovable. Again, intresting to see how you would get through the bottlenecks and into the objective areas. And also, because you would be without a partner I assume, then you would be limited to certain objective, making passive defence and Merc defences a bigger threat - remember to take some chaffs! Very Happy

Deftech - Ok, do this on steath and I will love you! Very Happy I recoment jumping the wall, and taking the underground tube to the B wall, then steathing A Very Happy GL!
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Antares
Admin

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle?   TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle? EmptyFri 9 Jun à 22:33

S.a.S-Solidus wrote:
well right now its Orphange, but i also take map reguest what peoples would like to see in 4th vid. Wink

Edit: Oops i spoiled about 4th ><

Warehouse !!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-So

PostSubject: Re: TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle?   TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle? EmptyFri 9 Jun à 22:35

yea thats in my mind also, but havent record it yet.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Ston3coldkilla

Ston3coldkilla

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-04-17

PostSubject: Re: TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle?   TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle? EmptySat 10 Jun à 2:07

Warehouse... i have some tips, shoot the right door, backflip over the fence, cam the catwalk since they should be walking across it then, then do sector 1 objective, with another cam placed a few feet in front of them aleady, then 2nd sector, one take upstairs vent, other take bottom, both the far left doors, one hack downstairs, other in a vent and cam chaff and smoke the hall, then stay in the vent till the heat cools down, get to sec 3, then nearest back wall, left, do that, with one using camo suit in the underground to sector 3 looking over so they can cam unsuspecting mercs, thats the tatics I just thought up, i think their ok, you?
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Scorpion
S.a.S Co-Leader
S.a.S-Scorpion

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle?   TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle? EmptyMon 31 Jul à 12:55

well , i know this tac, and yes its ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://smooth-and-silent.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle?   TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle? Empty

Back to top Go down

TeamWork Player/Solo Player PlayingStyle?
Page 1 of 1