Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spies/Mercs stuff in DA.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
S.a.S-Scorpion
S.a.S Co-Leader
S.a.S-Scorpion

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2006-04-12

Spies/Mercs stuff in DA. Empty
PostSubject: Spies/Mercs stuff in DA.   Spies/Mercs stuff in DA. EmptyMon 31 Jul à 13:16

Ok ..lets see what stuff we got in DA multiplayer. When i was watching videos iv seen:
SPies: hackin device- broken lights , broken glass etc, hackin
finaly night vision what i like Smile, thermal.Special moves.Didnt saw spies have some smoke granades or any other. No tazer for sure.

Mercs::
Retardet MT ( fuck u UBI Very Happy ) EMF. Special moves. Flying DRONE Oo (this one can be really usefull) Frags.
Thats all what iv seen. I forgot something??Any mines as merc? any stuff like hbs as spi ?? WTF ??.. that why i have bad feeling bout that game. That can be full aggro game. Mercs r damn faster ,well spies too but...what u think?
Back to top Go down
https://smooth-and-silent.forumotion.com
S.a.S-So

PostSubject: Re: Spies/Mercs stuff in DA.   Spies/Mercs stuff in DA. EmptyMon 31 Jul à 13:54

Well first of all about Spies, when i saw few gameplay of them. at start it was not so cool, but after watching those videos 5-10x times it gives some sense. ^_. Nightvisions r more realistic now, which means that if you get torchlight to ur face while you got Nvg on ull get ablind, but not sure how long ull be blind cuz of the light+nvg on.

Thermal visions, r also pretty realistic this time also, cuz thermal vision spots only moving merc, and if hes not moving, ur thermal vision dont detect him so easily cuz of heat.

About Merc drones, they can be rly usefull, but i wont use it cuz of risk being necked... and it gives feeling like using camnet what i hate in this game. ^_

I hope mercs weapons like / those Rfiles,Uzis... 'i think' r change it abit more powerfull this time, cuz spies r like monkeys in this sc 4 versus.... so i would like the idea that if spie gets 4-5 shots... spy will get down and die, not like in scct... u need about whole uzi magazine for example to kill the spy IF u dont spray spy head,

But yeah, i cant wait this game >_< gonna be awsome. Wink
Back to top Go down
SovietSapper

SovietSapper

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Spies/Mercs stuff in DA.   Spies/Mercs stuff in DA. EmptyThu 3 Aug à 20:08

Any news about this "proxy icon" that shows on Mercs Hud when you get close. No idea if I am talking out of my arse but I was told that by someone ingame so CMIIW.
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Mosar

S.a.S-Mosar

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Spies/Mercs stuff in DA.   Spies/Mercs stuff in DA. EmptyThu 3 Aug à 23:38

S.a.S-Solidus wrote:

Thermal visions, r also pretty realistic this time also, cuz thermal vision spots only moving merc, and if hes not moving, ur thermal vision dont detect him so easily cuz of heat.

The way I saw them working is that if merc stays still, the heat image is more clear (outlines are visible more clearly so the shape stays intact). But when the merc is moving it leaves some kind of "heat wave" behind and the image of the shape of a merc gets blurry and it loses the outlines.

But anyway, to me the visions looked alot like the ones used in Single Player mode of SC3, including EMF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spies/Mercs stuff in DA.   Spies/Mercs stuff in DA. Empty

Back to top Go down

Spies/Mercs stuff in DA.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Double Agent :: Versus-
Jump to: