Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

S.a.S-Dante

Go down 
+3
S.a.S-Mosar
S.a.S-Vedhoc
S.a.S-Dante
7 posters
AuthorMessage
S.a.S-Dante

S.a.S-Dante

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-08-07

S.a.S-Dante Empty
PostSubject: S.a.S-Dante   S.a.S-Dante EmptyMon 7 Aug à 13:00

Hello,

First of all, I'm probably better known as S.a.S-Predator, the nickname I've used while playing Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow some time ago. Meanwhile, nearly two years have passed and I don't like the sound of "Predator" anymore so that I've decided to change my name into something more appropriate.
As several people might know, I've left Splinter Cell as a whole as soon as SCCT was released and everybody had moved to the game. It was because of the Beta which I kind of disliked and thus I have started playing World of Warcraft. Well, with the upcoming release of SCDA and myself not having the time to play WoW anymore (5 Raid Days a week, all about 4-6 hours..., not including farming etc.) I decided to come back to the game I've enjoyed playing so much.
In conclusion: I'm going to buy SCCT very soon, hopefully within this day, and of course I'm also going to get SCDA. I also look forward to get to know everyone of the new Clan members as well as the whole SC community. Though, don't forget I'm still not used to playing SC yet.

In regards,
Dante
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-So

S.a.S-Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.a.S-Dante   S.a.S-Dante EmptyMon 7 Aug à 13:02

Excelent, welcome back Predator *Cough Dante Cough*. Seem so that we r getting Old members also back. Wink

Anyways i hope you enjoy to be in SaS Forum... u'll see many weird things in here sooner or later j/k.
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Vedhoc

S.a.S-Vedhoc

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-06-17

S.a.S-Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.a.S-Dante   S.a.S-Dante EmptyMon 7 Aug à 13:44

<3
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Mosar

S.a.S-Mosar

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-04-20

S.a.S-Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.a.S-Dante   S.a.S-Dante EmptyMon 7 Aug à 13:44

Hey! It's great to have you back. I hardly play CT nowadays but if you want, I could maybe help you to get used to the game. As for DA, I'm definetially going to get it too.

Any news of S.a.S-Venom, do you know if hes going to buy DA?
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Dante

S.a.S-Dante

S.a.S-Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.a.S-Dante   S.a.S-Dante EmptyMon 7 Aug à 13:47

S.a.S-Mosar wrote:
Hey! It's great to have you back. I hardly play CT nowadays but if you want, I could maybe help you to get used to the game. As for DA, I'm definetially going to get it too.

Any news of S.a.S-Venom, do you know if hes going to buy DA?

Yes, he's going to come back to SC as well, probably also making a post in which he explains his "history" ;-). Thanks for your offer to introduce me into the game, too.
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Frelli
The king
S.a.S-Frelli

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2006-04-12

S.a.S-Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.a.S-Dante   S.a.S-Dante EmptyMon 7 Aug à 16:37

Hello and warmly welcome back! I love the fact that old S.a.S members are coming back and I look forward to learn to know you.

I would also love to play with ya sometime. I play a lot with Vedhoc these days. It didn't take long for him to get used to the game. So from what I heard about you (study) I don't think it will be much of a problem for you neither.
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Tormentor
Stealth addict

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-04-13

S.a.S-Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.a.S-Dante   S.a.S-Dante EmptyTue 15 Aug à 18:25

Ah, too bad! Would have loved the name Predator, although it wouldn't too original. Smile Fits for SCCt though, since we have camo an' stuff, but hey, names are names, and names are for friends, so you need a good one. Anyways, I find your english pretty good, and since you didn't mention where you're from, mind if I ask?
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Dante

S.a.S-Dante

S.a.S-Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.a.S-Dante   S.a.S-Dante EmptyTue 15 Aug à 19:57

S.a.S-Tormentor wrote:
Ah, too bad! Would have loved the name Predator, although it wouldn't too original. Smile Fits for SCCt though, since we have camo an' stuff, but hey, names are names, and names are for friends, so you need a good one. Anyways, I find your english pretty good, and since you didn't mention where you're from, mind if I ask?

Thank you for the compliment and of course I don't mind if you ask questions. I'm from Germany, though my origins are from Rumania, a rather poor country in the eastern Europe. Well, about my English: having spent some holidays in England I've had plenty of time to make my own experiences speaking the language there. But it is certain that I do not speak English perfectly.
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-06-16

S.a.S-Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.a.S-Dante   S.a.S-Dante EmptyWed 16 Aug à 9:43

Hmm..last time I met on server PwN-Dante. I asked him about his nick, beacouse there is S.a.S-Dante, old predator. This guy is old Fueled (deadlyeclipse00- xfire) and he said he use this nick for 2 years. Bah, but that's not true. So...we have two Dantes here?
Back to top Go down
S.a.S-Antares
Admin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-04-12

S.a.S-Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.a.S-Dante   S.a.S-Dante EmptyThu 17 Aug à 20:33

PwN-Dante is rather different than S.a.S-Dante, don't you think ?
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-06-16

S.a.S-Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.a.S-Dante   S.a.S-Dante EmptyFri 18 Aug à 10:06

But if there is S.a.S-Dante and PwN-Dante there are two Dantes so...
Attack of clones?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

S.a.S-Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.a.S-Dante   S.a.S-Dante Empty

Back to top Go down

S.a.S-Dante
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: S.a.S related :: S.a.S members info-
Jump to: